Jul 6, 2009

Poor little halfnaked chef

It was a nice evening. I just came back from work and as usual, started taking off some clothes to feel like -"oh yeah, I'm finally free!!". It has become an obsession, you know... it's this sensation of getting home tired and suddenly you realize that there is nobody else, perfect! Your clothes feel so heavy and you are just desperate to get rid if them.

I was starving. So, after my "getting naked ritual", I looked for the bags from supermarket to take those groceries that I bought so happily. Avocado, jam, cheese, tomato, cucumber, lettuce and just baked bread. You only have to add a little butter, salt, pepper and balsamic vinegar and there you go: a 40cm long sandwich ready to be eaten on my bed while watching TV.

But just as I turned around, I ran into this roommate..... who got in the flat quietly; or maybe I was listening to the music so loud and didn't listen to her, or maybe I didn't think it was the big deal 'cos she was only my roommate. Well, this was the problem... Little, darling, loving, sweet roommate came along with a friend of hers, who I've never seen in my life but she was determined to see me (poor little sweet me).

I was supposed to go from the kitchen to my room, in other words, to pass trough the living room where this little, too curious, new friend was. After 20 minutes waiting, I still kept my self stuck in the kitchen and my roommate didn't care at all that I was there almost naked, so what' the hell, her friend is in her 20's so she's seen other guys with less clothes than me. And, as a matter of fact, they were having fun out of poor little me... -Oh nice butt! -Who's butt? The naked man who's in there?

Extremely bored, I finally decided not he behave like a chicken. -Hi, how is it going? I told her.
She smiled shortly back at me with a soft drink in her hand. Her thoughts about what she's seen or imagined to see? I don't know, I was too busy with my supper and my TV.

Didn't say a word to naughty roommate for the rest of the night, by the way.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA... shits happens!!!
    Just like the time when I was taken a bath, I was completelety full of soap, having fun and singing, but sudenly the water stop coming from the shower and I had a lot of shampoo in my eyes, after two minutes soap start itching my eyes and it was getting dry, so I have to start looking some water to wash my face but outside de bathroom, so I open the door, I ran out just with a little towel but when I came out from it, my feet slips and I fall BUT ( this is real) I did in front of all my ex roomate's coworkers because they were arriving in that moment for lunch... AFTER THAT... nudist beaches doesn't mean a big deal for me... Poor bared naked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no, poor little coworkers!!!!

    ReplyDelete